Amazon app quiz June 25, 2020: Get answers to these five questions to win Rs 50,000 in Amazon Pay balance
For those unaware, the quiz is available on the
mobile app only. It comprises of a set of five questions based on general knowledge and current affairs. The quiz starts daily at 8am and is live till 12pm.
There is usually one winner of the quiz. He/she is selected via lucky draw. Result of today’s app quiz will be announced on June 26.
Here are five questions along with their answers that can help you win Rs 50,000 in Amazon Pay balance.
- Which country set to host the 2022 FIFA world cup has dedicated its new stadium to the frontline workers battling the COVID-19 pandemic?
- What exchange did Dharmendra Pradhan, Minister of petroleum and natural gas, launch online in a first of its kind attempt in India?
Natural Gas Exchange
- Name the origin of the earthquakes in Gujarat in June 2020 that has till now produced more than 15 aftershocks in the state.
- In June 2020 in which country did WhatsApp launch ‘WhatsApp Pay’ with fingerprint lock to prevent unauthorised transactions?
- Which day observed on June 15th, is organised by GWEC- a body representing more than 1500 companies, with presence in over 80 countries?
Global Wind Day