In terms of the Information Technology Act, 2000, this document is an electronic record. Being generated by a computer system it does not require any physical or digital signatures.
2. User Registration
A “Customer” is anyone who purchases RingOcean products or services. When a Customer purchases retail products or services for use by others, those individuals also may be considered Customers for purposes of this Policy.
A “User” is anyone who visits our websites.
Pre-Paid Plans: The User has the option to renew Services at any period after the expiry of the initial term period, but not exceeding a period after two months as follows: During the period after expiry of the term for one month the User shall have the option to renew the complete Services with the previous number and the service plan, provided the display number is still available with Us During the period after expiry of the term and beyond the one month mark before the expiry of two-months the User shall have the option to renew services to the prior number – without a guarantee of the previous service plan. The previous service plan will be re-instated if available – but We do not guarantee the availability of the same number or plan.
5. Privacy Guidelines
For the purposes of User registration, You will be required to choose a password and You shall provide accurate information while creating your account on Our Website. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. We reserve all rights to access, share, communicate, convey, and disseminate some or all of the customer-specific information to the extent it is permissible under the applicable laws in India, in order to provide better services to the Users. We store and protect your personal information including sensitive financial information, if collected, by employing adequate and reasonable security measures in accordance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Rules thereunder.
6. Use of Content
7. Scope of Work
The scope of work includes providing cloud communication services for the User’s business requirements including Inbound & Outbound call solution systems for providing support services and IT solutions related to cloud communication products.
8. Payment for Services
You agree to employ any of the electronic or other modes of payment available against the fee you make to our Website (i.e., net banking, debit cards, credit cards, prepaid wallet, other electronic means). You understand and acknowledge that We are expressly authorized to collect, process, facilitate and remit this fee made electronically by You. For Post-Paid plans, usage charges will be billed on the basis of the actual usage at the end of every month, which should be clear within 15 days from the date of receipt of the Invoice. For Pre-Paid plans, usage charges will be ongoing and deducted from the credits purchased at the commencement of the plan. The invoice(s) submitted by Us shall be subject to inspection and verification by the User and any discrepancies therein shall be brought to Our notice within 7 days of receipt of the invoice(s). If necessary, We shall modify and provide an amended invoice(s) and the User will make the payments as per the modified invoice(s). Taxes will be added as applicable.
We will strive to resolve any delay in service delivery. Users can write to Us at [email protected] for any query or concern. We will address this concern within 48 hours. To ensure timely resolution when User escalates its concern, User must mention the ticket number received from [email protected]; and, a brief summary on why the resolution provided so far has not been satisfactory. Certain issues, depending on their nature, would require testing and observation over multiple days. This can increase the resolution time for the User. However, We assure that Our team will be working on these issues diligently throughout and will keep the user updated on the progress. For raising tickets please click the below link:- https://ringocean.com/portal/submitticket.php. In case We are unable to resolve the issue within the stated timeline, or if the user is not satisfied with the resolution provided, the User can escalate its concern to Our management at [email protected]. We will address the User’s concern within 24 working hours.
10. Exit Policy and Transfer of Ownership of the Display Number
In case the contract between Us and the User has expired and the User decides not to renew the contract or extend services, We can, upon request, transfer the ownership of the display number to the User. The following conditions will dictate this policy:
- Only virtual mobile numbers shall be transferable.
- The ownership of Landline/PSTN/Toll-Free numbers is not transferable.
- We will charge a nominal fee of $15 to assist with the transfer of ownership.
- The User can choose to keep the services activated until the number porting process is complete. In this case, the User will be charged the rental and usage charges on a pro-rata basis.
- In case the User decides to initiate the process on his/her own, We will terminate & release the number from Our end and the User will have to contact the telecom operator directly to obtain ownership of the number. In this case, the User does not have to pay any fees to Us for the transfer of ownership.
11. Unavailability of Desired or Committed Display Number
We will try to amicably resolve such an issue by proposing the best alternatives as a replacement to the desired number. No refund will be entertained if We do not find genuine interest on part of the User to resolve the issue, however, if the issue is not resolved within 30 days from the date of payment, the User is entitled to 75% of the amount paid, in addition to any charges paid towards obtaining a vanity display number.
12. Refund Policy
- In case, where We have failed to provide the services as per the agreement, we shall be liable to refund for the said services.
- We will only be liable to refund the part of services unused by the client.
- Refund is subject to justifiable reasons for the said unused services.
- In the absence of plausible cause, no refund claims will be entertained once service acceptance is received from the user. Also, We will not be liable to refund the User in cases of force majeure or outages where We do not have control over the resolution time, for eg. Outages at the end of our Telecom Partners, Cloud Partners, Internet Services Providers or Internet Hackers.
13. Intellectual Property Rights
This Website is owned by RingOcean. All rights to, title, and interest in the Content available on/ via the Website, the Website’s look and feel, the designs, trademarks, service marks, and trade names displayed on the Website, and the Website URLs, are the property of RingOcean or its licensors and are protected by copyrights, trademarks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws. The Website and the Content are protected by copyright laws and belong to Us or its partners, affiliates, or contributors. The copyrights in the Content are owned by Us or other copyright owners who have authorized their use on the Website. You may not manipulate or alter the images or other Content on the Website in any way.
14. Prohibited Use of the Website
In accessing any part of our Website, you agree:
- not to use our Website in such a way that disrupts, interferes with, or restricts the use of our site by other Users;
- not to reverse engineer, de-compile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts forming part of our Website; and
- not to change, modify, delete, interfere with, or misuse data contained on our site and entered by or relating to any third-party user of our Website.
- material contained in our site must not be reproduced or exploited for commercial gain. All other rights are reserved and users must seek our permission before making any other use of material contained on our Website.
- not to use the Website and its solutions for purposes that are unlawful or prohibited under law. The User acknowledges that the IT Solutions include the use of telephonic resources and thereby are required to use them in compliance with applicable laws and regulations of the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India and the Department of Telecommunication.
- not to use the Website in any manner that may damage, disable, overburden, or impair the services of RingOcean, telephonic numbers, and servers, or the network(s) connected to any User server
You consent to receive communications from us by way of e-mails, phone calls, and SMS’s with respect to your transactions on our Website. Users will be required to register their valid phone numbers and e-mail addresses to facilitate such communication. We may also use your e-mail address to send You updates, newsletters, changes to features of the Service, and the like to provide You better Services.
16. Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
You understand and acknowledge that You are availing of our Services and transacting on our Website at your own risk. We shall neither be liable nor responsible for any actions or inactions of the User. We further expressly disclaim any warranties, conditions, representation, and stipulations (express or implied) in respect of quality, reliability, accuracy, timeliness, performance, safety, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or legality of the products displayed or transacted on our Website.
18. Limitation of Liability
The Website and its affiliates assume no responsibility for any consequence relating directly or indirectly to any action or inaction taken based on the Content available on the Website. You must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. You specifically acknowledge that the Website and its affiliates are not liable for any defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct by the User or any third party. Additionally, in no event, the Website will or its affiliates be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages, including, without limitation, any loss of use, loss of profits, loss of data, cost of procurement of substitute products or services, or any other such damages, howsoever caused, and on any theory of liability, whether for breach of contract, tort (including negligence and strict liability), or otherwise resulting from the use of, or the inability to use the Website or its Content; the cost of procurement of substitute services, provided by the Website; unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; the statement or conduct of any third party on the Website; or any other matter relating to the Website. These limitations will apply whether or not the Website has been advised of the possibility of such damages and notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy.
The Website expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, without limitation, any warranties in relation to materials posted on the Website and are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed without verification by the user. The Website disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials on the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. No warranties are made that the Website will meet your requirements, or that access to the Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, or that defects, if any, will be corrected. The Website makes no warranties as to the accuracy, or reliability of any information provided through the Website.
21. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
22. Contact Information